23 October 2007

I will buy a Jeep

Yesterday, my friend Tom showed me this Jeep commercial on Youtube.



I am what Beth calls "an advertisers dream" because I believe in rewarding good advertisement. After all, that's what their job is, and I believe rewarding a job well done. Of course, I've always wanted a Jeep anyway, so it's no stretch for me to say that if I could, I'd buy a Jeep right now. And since I don't have the means to buy a Jeep right now, it's kind of a moot point anyway. But it's a darn cute commercial! Good job, Jeep advertising people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a seriously cute commercial! I've always wanted a Liberty and now I want one even more!

Wahooty said...

You will not buy a Jeep. You love the Fit. You may be a corporate puppet, but you are not THAT corporate puppet.

Wahooty said...

Mmmkay. I have now commented on every single post you have ever written. AND written your "About Me," even if you did edit me all to hell. NOW WHAT, BEOTCH???

Boilermakers rule.