06 June 2008

Dave made my day

Technically, Dave made my day yesterday. Yesterday was a long, not so great day. And while I am not prone to watching you tube videos, even when sent to me by reliable sources, when Dave says "hammock up!" and sends you this, you go.



The first time I was introduced to the Bananaphone song, it was sung by little cartoon critters. Little skunks or gophers or something. Marmots, mayhaps. Anyhoo, Dave knows how much I love the bananas. They are natural antidepressants, they help relieve muscle soreness if you eat them before or after working out, they help prevent charlie horses, and they help lower your blood pressure. Plus they are yellow. And, let's face it, phallic. Anyhow, love bananas, love the song. And apparently avid you tubers have placed many a video to this song. There are at least two Harry Potter versions, one of which is awesome just because they have Dumbledore going "boop boop be doop."

But thank you, Dave. Not least of all because I am in the Middle-of-nowhere, Iowa and have no air conditioning at the moment. I needed that.

No comments: